Thursday, February 7, 2013

Programs I Joined In

Here are the programs that I'm currently invested at: (Arranged from newest to oldest)
(Click on the info or program name to join)

1. Dynomoney (Feb 5)




2. Profitable Leads (Dec 29)
Pros: Admin is very professional because he communicates with the investors. He solved the problem easily when his site went down last Dec 30. Regarding the plans and the site, everything looks well. The repurchase balance is a good option to use in order to make the program last longer.

Cons: I don't see anything negative as of now

3. Xgolding (Dec 25)
Pros: What can I say about this site? This one has it all, the looks, the technicalities, the plans and even the promotion. This program is registered in a lot of review sites and blogs. This will be one of the most promising programs for the year 2013. The admin clearly spent a lot in putting up this program and also in promoting it since he used most of the top monitors and they are quite costly. 

Cons: I don't see anything negative in this program.

This is one program that I would like to put all of my money in. 

4. Rev Trix (Dec 6)

5. Supersize My Profits (Nov 25)



No comments:

Post a Comment